The TROOP'S all here!
What's more American than the little blue and white house, the Radio Flyer wagon, the beach ball, Old Navy T-shirt's and a bunch of blonde's (Reiley your hair doesn't count)???? I would say not much. All we're missing is the dog, the picket fence and Dave and Greg and this would be the perfect little group! HAH, HAH, HAH!!!
By the way this is not my house it's just some stranger's.
By the way this is not my house it's just some stranger's. It was the perfect backdrop for the day!
Just some randoms. I thin my brother's are so handsome and have turned out to be such great men. I also think by the looks of all of these pictures that there's some sort of physical resemblance amongst this family. And of course it wouldn't be a visit to the Warnicks if XBOX wasn't involved.
Before the fam came I tried to rack my brain with a hundred things we could do. Seeing that Billings is not the hot spot for entertainment (unless it involves casino's or killing some sort of wildlife) we were always happy just hanging out and letting the kids do their thing, which usually involved water!
I'm not quite sure where the fifth person of this family is???? Anyway, we had to get a picture while they still were somewhat presentable and calm. They had so much fun always running around and being with there cousins. It's too bad they live so stinkin far! 
We hit a total small town, All-American parade. The kids had a blast collecting candy and waving their flags. A new favorite I must say is the throwing of the Otter Pop's, smart thinking. Isn't Collin a cutie waving to the participants. At one point there was almost no more Collin when he decided he wanted to walk right up to the moving floats. Thanks to Mom we looked good and Dad we snacked good!
Thanks to Greg and Alyson, the Sno Shack became a pit-stop for every occasion. I'm positive they paid us to be there. Thanks Markham's for all of the (free) cold treats!


3 comments:
gotta love Old Navy's 4th of July tee-shirts! :) Cute pics! THe kiddos are so big! Abigail, she is like 13 now, right? :) She looks so much older than her age to me! I can't get over it!
I tell you what is missing in the first picture of the Family. A big white picket fence in front of my big rear which is looking even bigger in white pants. Why did someone not say; "Get in the back Mom!"
Mom's comment is funny. She made me laugh out loud. This already seems like so long ago. My kids had a blast up there. They all want to move there. Dave's not even giving a second thought to that idea though :) I'm excited we all get to hang again next month. Can't wait to boot scoot on the Wildhorse Saloon dance floor. Get your boots shined up!
Post a Comment