Girl's Camp Hike 2009
They made it to the top!!!
Being the Camp director I was supposed to plan the hike before camp. Well, those who know me know I'm not an outdoors men. So, with the help of others we went on a very beautiful hike that overlooked the Billing's valley and the temple. The face of the hike was a killer. I didn't want the girl's to think I was a wuss so I heave hoed to the top waiting to die from an asthma attack. It was well worth it though to be in the company of such great girl's.






1 comment:
I haven't like really hiked for a long time. Our hikes here are like long walks. I'm sure I would get my booty kicked hiking a mountain now too. I like how you labeled all of the girls names in the group pic. It looks super cute.
Post a Comment