Sunday, August 16, 2009

OUR PRETTY POP STAR/PRINCESS
Is anyone else having this at their home???
Our 6 (going on 16)year old daughter is all about her, and her hair, and her make-up, and her detangler, and her 12 outfits a day. I am not sure if Hannah Montana has outdone herself in our home or if this is normal. Abigail is all about the girly stuff! I guess I'll call it good until she starts walking around half naked and talking about boys. Her dad has it coming and I mean good! Love You Sweetie:):) Also, I know my parents are chuckling reading this because they knew me as a little girl. I am sure this comes pretty naturally!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Well, we already have that goin on with our 2 and 1/2 yr old--so I am sure it will get worse! Bay had a Hannah Montana microphone and she saw the opening of the show once and got all excited bc it was the same song as on her microphone! It was funny...but I quickly turned the channel! She's only 2!

Emily said...

For Carter's quotes: You can do what I do...just do a picture seperate from all the quotes...

Reeses Pieces said...

Yep, that's pretty much what she was wearing the day I left. She's funny. A little shy and sassy at the same time.

Evans Fam said...

oh the things I have to look forward to with these girls! But girls are just so much fun! She is such a cutie!