Sunday, July 18, 2010

GRANDPA'S TOYS
We are very lucky because Matt's Dad, Carl has a few hobbies that benefit us, one of them being his dune buggies. When Matt and I were first dating the very first time I went to his house his Dad told him to take me on a ride. We literally almost went down the front of a Cedar Hills mountain face first. Because we were dating I just laughed and said it was O.K. Things might be a little different now. I probably would ask him what the crud he was thinking. We also rode the buggy across empty lots in Cedar Hills, not knowing we would one day live on that exact land. Any who, the kids love riding the dune buggies. They act like they aren't scared but once they get in they hold on for dear life. Matt's dad tells him every time not to go to fast and to stay off of the paved roads. Every time Matt listens to his Dad like he did in High school and ignores what he says, thinking he knows best. I will probably complain about lots of pictures missing on the next couple of summer posts. I accidentally erased my pictures. With my brother-in-law Ethan's help I recovered a lot of them but not all of them. Anyway, I was bummed because I had some pictures of Matt and I in the dune buggy that I really wanted to see. Oh well.
Abigail awaiting her ride
Carter getting ready for his turn

Collin first snarfing down an ice cream cone and then taking his turn

No comments: