HAPPY 32nd TO ME!!
Here I am one year older and a bit wiser I might add. I love these people and there's not much more a girl could want for a birthday. After a day of alone time at the mall and a couple of other stores I was able to spend the evening with the fam and the Markham's also. We had a great, relaxing time-just the way I like it!
I asked Alyson to get a picture of all of us. Little did I know until viewed them (thank goodness for digital) that my husband was Darth Vader. It was actually a pretty hysterical moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I was thinking about you on your birthday, but being the lame friend I am didn't even send you a card or e-mail. I can't believe we're getting so old?!
Happy birthday Natalie! That cake looks fantastic!
Oohh burr, oohh burr, I am your father!
Post a Comment