Saturday, July 3, 2010

OUR 6TH FAMILY MEMBER
EVERYONE MEET GIGI!!
A couple of months ago my brother Aaron called to see if we wanted his dog. He explained that he was going away to school and that he wasn't able to take the dog with him. Matt and I thought about it and of course, said yes. We have been talking about getting a dog for a while and so this worked out perfect. Everyone raved about what a good dog she is and I thought it could have been a sales pitch at first. But no-they're right-she's GREAT! Aaron has done a great job at training her and teaching her. My only thought is that Matt and I won't be as good at continuing that. She is very cute and she loves the kids and our big honkin yard. She might change her ways come winter when it's ICE cold here. Obviously we'll have to come up with a plan by then for her to survive winter and for our house to survive a dog.
Welcome to the fam Gi Gi.

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Oh she looks so cute. It's crazy how fast you fall in love with them. I would have never thought I would care so much for Quigley. They do become part of the fam!

Tabby said...

How fun to get a dog! Love the pictures. Hope you are having fun with your family in town!