It seems as though Mr. Weather can't make up HER mind. I like to call her a her because girls are more moody than boys:) Anyway, all within 8 days of each other we had two feet of snow followed by 78 degree weather. The joke here is to wait five minutes and the weather will change. I think they are actually on to something because it was almost that fast. I love the smell of fall,the leaves on the ground, Halloween, Thanksgiving and pumpkin spice candles. For that reason I hope fall lasts a bit longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sounds like Idaho!
Wow! That's crazy...seeing all that snow almost makes me want some (something I hear I won't see very much of in VA). I agree that fall is fun...we are going to the pumpkin patch this weekend and I've been looking forward to it for WEEKS!
Wow, that's crazy! I'm sure your kids love it though. Like you I love Fall too. The one bonus of us not living close it that we're not baking or eating fall foods everynight. Although I would kill for some of Archibalds pumpkin dessert right about now.
That is some intense weather! When we were driving to Oklahoma we were hearing all about the crazy weather up in Montana. How fun that you have been able to have just about everyone from your family visit you in the past month. I'm jealous.
Sounds like you were getting the same weather we were! Except it's pretty hard to call it "fall" here anymore, since all the leaves are gone now. Have a great Halloween!
Crazy!! That's just not a little snow either.
Post a Comment