Monday, October 20, 2008

HUSBAND TAGRules: Each person has to answer questions about their sweetheart. At the end of your post tag 4 people, post their names and then go to their blogs and leave them a comment about the tag.
What is your husbands name? Matthew Robert Warnick-Matt
How long have you been married? 6 1/2 great, ridiculous, crazy, hectic, amazing, stressful years!
How long did you date? Not long, only 6 months. But long enough to know!
How old is he? 31 years old
Who eats sweets? Well, I'm more of the candy eater. But does his 6 cans of pop a day count as a sweet tooth?
Who said I love you first? Me...what happened to hard to get
Who is taller? Matt by far
Who can sing best? Matt has a great voice and would never admit it
Who is smarter? I'm smarter for answering, he is.
Who does the laundry? ME! you mean other men out their do their laundry???
Who pays the bills? Me, but with the economy and the price of groceries and gas, I would be totally fine with passing the torch and lowering my stress level.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? At 10:00 p.m. Matt, at 2:00 a.m. Matt and Collin, at 6:00 a.m. Matt, Collin and Carter:)
Who mows the lawn? Lately I start the process because I love to mow the lawn. But after a 1/4 and acre I'm pooped. Our lawn mower's automatic lever broke and so you actually have to push it. I'm a wuss and we all know this.
Who cooks dinner? Is this a trick question??? I do-hello! But Matt can cook a great breakfast!
Who drives? Matt usually does but I will if he's not up to it
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? ME FOR SURE!
Who kissed who first? I kissed Matt first and man was I a nervous wreck!
Who asked who out first? Matt called and asked me out while I was visiting an old boyfriend in Atlanta. The day I flew home I went out with him and we hung out every day after.
Who wears the pants? I can honestly say---I DON'T KNOW???
I tag Brittanie M, Robin Bullock, Amy Twitty and Jamie Lorenc

1 comment:

Stephers said...

That is a cute picture of you and your hubby! That is awesome you kissed him first :)