Sunday, October 5, 2008

Collin decided that he wanted to roller skate just like his sister. So...just like Collin would do he put on the skates and he was on his way. Luckily Abigail was there to put an over sized helmet on his noggin. Abigail was so proud of herself for getting him up and skating that she came and grabbed me and told me I needed to take their picture and put it on the blog. Abigail's favorite form of transportation is her roller blades. Carter's favorite form of transportation is sitting. And, Collins favorite form is on the hip of his Mom that he can't quite go to seconds without. I love these little people!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is on skates--Abigail must be one great teacher!! Cute kids.

brittanimae said...

I love that Abigail is wearing her fancy dress with her skates--what personality!