Friday, October 31, 2008

REAL DEALS ON HOME DECOR
I have lots of people who wonder about where I work and what it looks like. I took a couple of pics to give you an idea. I have been so blessed to have this little side job for extra spending money and sanity purposes. It is the perfect job! I pick my hours, I don't have to dress up, I can bring my Taco Bell and Mtn Dew with me, I turn on the radio, I can talk on my phone and now Alyson works there with me. All I have to do is make sure there is product open and placed where I think it looks good by Thursday and Saturday. There are stores opening everywhere. For all of you Utahn's, Real Deals are all over there but not super well known. The prices are so great because it's only open on Thursday and Saturday so the overhead is a lot smaller. Check it out!!!















4 comments:

Amber said...

We have one of those stores here and I love it!

atec said...

there's one right by my house, but I'm not really a home decor person....oh well. It's a cute shop!

Grandma Shauna said...

Your Christmas vinettes look really cute! Wish I was there to shop more often!

Stephers said...

That is a super cute store. No wonder you like working there. Super fun.