CARTER'S FIRST DAY OF PRE-SCHOOL
SEPTEMBER 30, 2008

I can't say Carter was as excited for his first day of school as Abigail but he did a lot better than I thought. He didn't get upset when I left and he was thrilled about wearing his new shoes and his new Spiderman back pack (he could care less about the new clothes). He went right in and started playing and doing his thing. I was a bit bummed out because my camera battery died so I only got two pictures. Now, because I've taken so long to post this, his teacher tells me that he really takes it all in. She informed me that he is a total leader (which I never knew) and he draws a lot of attention. He loves learning sign language and snack time. He also enjoys playing outside and art. He does not like circle time where they read stories and learn because he told me, it is way to hard to sit still for that long and keep your legs crossed. Such a Carter thing to say:)
4 comments:
He is such a cute kid. It is always nice to have a little leader.
OH, cute Carter!!! And GROSS about your most recent post--thanks for the warning! :)
I love Carter's quotes--he is quite the character. What a cute boy.
He is such a cute guy! It looks like a fun preschool.
Post a Comment