Friday, October 31, 2008

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE HE COULD
POSSIBLY DESTROY???
You ask what this is? This is a sorry picture of a bowl of potpourri full of spices. As I came downstairs from getting ready I saw Collin sitting on the counter with all of my EMPTY spice jars. I couldn't think this stuff up if I tried and he is already two steps ahead of me. After this I wiped up a whole bottle of dumped out syrup and then went upstairs to clean up toothpaste he squoze (is this a word?) onto his bed sheets. No pictures of the last two events because I was ticked at that point. This boy is going to be the death of me.


I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE!!!!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Your kids make me feel normal:) Tell me where to find a Real Deal here in Utah. I totally love the looks of the place. I would take that job in a second (if I had one, that is). Katie

Grandma Shauna said...

All I can say is AARONNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg said...

Every family needs a little rascal like him!

Stephers said...

Wow... you do have your hands full. You will have lots of great stories to tell when he is older :) Don't know if that makes you feel any better though! Hang in there.

brittanimae said...

This is what I've figured out: There are two types of kids. You can tell which kind you have by bending down, opening your arms, and saying the kid's name. Some will run straight into your arms. Those kids are pretty easy. The rest will run as fast as their fat little feet will carry them in the opposite direction. These kids are T.R.O.U.B.L.E. We love 'em and all, but they can sure plow through toothpaste like nobody's business!!!