Saturday, October 18, 2008

SUPER SATURDAY FOR KIDS!!
So, for all of you mom's out there who run out of ideas for activities for your kids, especially during winter-listen up:) Every Saturday at Micheal's Craft Store and Home Depot There is kids craft time. At Home Depot it is free for the little project and at Micheal's it's $5.oo for your craft. My kids actually really liked it. It entertained Matt and I too. It gave us something different to do and it was a cheap date.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pumpkins! I've seen some of the projects they do at Home Depot and they are darling. Wish they'd had stuff or maybe I had just known about stuff like this when my kids were litte.

Katie said...

Cute!!! I can't even get our costumes together yet this year let alone decorate!!I tagged you on my blog so go there and copy it over to your blog. Thanks! Katie

Reeses Pieces said...

Carter looks so handsome in his preschool picture. I knew Home Depot did this but I didn't know Michaels did. I'll have to find out the schedule. Looks fun!

brittanimae said...

Cute pumpkins!!

Grandma Shauna said...

What cute pumpkins. Wish I could have been there you know me, when it comes to crafts I'm just a big kid myself.

One more thing you can do in Billings, where you didn't think there was anything to do.

Carrie said...

Hey Natalie, that is a great idea. I might have to try that with the girls. Those are very cute pumpkins.

{Brittany} said...

Thanks for the great ideas. I knew that both of those stores did crafts for kids, but I wasn't sure if they were worthwhile. Those pumpkins are awesome!